Home Tags Mobile malware

Tag: mobile malware

New Malware Discovered With Brazil’s Itaú Unibanco Bank App

Leveraging counterfeit apps to trick users and deploy malware on the targeted devices is a common attack vector for malware authors. Security experts Cyble...

97% of Organizations Suffered a Mobile Malware Attack in 2020

The number of threats that our mobile devices encounter increases every year and the risks from mobile malware has a large share in it....

Mobile Malware Skyrockets in Asia, 97% of Transactions Found Fraudulent

A new report from Upstream’s Secure-D highlighted the consistent increase in mobile malware activity in Asia in Q3 2020. It revealed that 97% of...

Avast Says 72% of Mobile Malware is Due to Adware

Avast, a provider of digital security products, revealed that Adware (advertising-supported software) is responsible for 72% of all mobile malware and the remaining 28%...

McAfee Report Predicts 2020 to be Year of Mobile Sneak Attacks

McAfee released its Mobile Threat Report 2020, which found that hackers are using hidden mobile apps, third-party login and counterfeit gaming videos to target...

Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Impacted by Mobile Malware: Kaspersky Lab

In its report titled “Mobile Malware Evolution 2019,” global cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab states that Nigeria is among the top 10 countries in the...