CISO Online A/NZ
9th – 10th Feb 2021
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM AEDT
11:30 PM – 3:30 PM NZDT
Website: Click here
With heavy pressure to protect our countries and businesses from ever more sophisticated threats, the responsibility is on cybersecurity leaders to be well-equipped to predict, prevent and respond to criminal attacks. CISO Online, A/NZ 2021 will bring together over 300 senior information security officers from leading companies and expert speakers showcasing successful strategies, upcoming threats and the latest in security technologies.
This year’s key themes:
– Future of Cyber: How protected is your company against emerging cyber-attacks?
– Predict: How vulnerable is Australia’s and NZ’s critical infrastructure?
– Prevent: Incorporating cybersecurity into the broader risk management structure
– Respond: Building your incident management processes and governance framework
– Strengthen: Reinforcing your enterprise’s foreign interference taskforce
– People: Supporting the culture and making cybersecurity a shared responsibility
– Strategy: Engaging the board and operational teams to drive your cybersecurity plans
Join our expert senior information security officers from Transgrid, Telstra, CAUDIT, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation plus many more!
Cyber World Congress: 24-Hour Virtual Cyber Security Event
2nd March 2021
09:20 (SGT) to 16:05 (EDT)
Cyber World Congress takes place virtually on March 2nd as the world’s only 24-hour event cyber security event. The unique agenda will span the APAC, MEA, Europe, LatAm, and N. American regions, allowing sponsors, speakers, and attendees to engage with peers through a wide range of interactive content & networking formats.
Key themes for 2021 include:
Securing the Modern Enterprise in a Digital World;
A People-Focused Approach to Security;
Modern Cyber Resilience for Today’s Digital Environment;
Incident Response & Business Continuity in a Complex Threat Landscape;
Forward-Thinking Cyber Security.
Use code: CMVIP at checkout to secure a complimentary pass (No vendors, consultants, or press)